You may be questioning how a relationship with Christ works. The apostle Paul broke it down this way:
- We all have a “sin” problem. Romans 3:23 says, “For all have sinned & fall short of the glory of God.” God is perfection. We can’t measure up on our own.
- The wage of our sin is death. Romans 6:23a
- We have a God who desperately loves us. Romans 5:8, “but God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
- God gave us a free gift of salvation. Romans 6:23b says, “but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our lord.”
- The gift is ours to accept. Romans 10: 9 & 13 , “That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
The choice to believe is yours. If you are ready to take the next step, you can simply pray, right where you are. There is no “thing” to say, or magic password. You simply need to:
Admit that you are a sinner in desperate need of a Saviour.
Believe that Christ died on the cross, defeated death and rose from the grave three days later, sufficiently paying the price for your sin.
Confess your sins and ask Christ to cover your sin in mercy & grace. To wash you clean from the past that you may begin new again.
Then, seek a bible based church that will help you get connected so you can take the next steps in your new & transformed life with Christ. The bible says there is a party in heaven every single time someone professes their belief!
Don’t keep your decision to yourself.
And can you shoot me a message? It’s private! I would love to pray with you and help you along the way.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]